Hello guys, This is Ranganath RNG from Masala Chai Media Team, In 2018 I visited Maldives from Bangalore, Recently I made vlog about my journey. Many of you are asking for details on Maldives Package from Bangalore for couples, so here I am going to share this with you.
I started my Journey from Bangalore. When I checked Air Ticket price to Male city Maldives from Bangalore, it was showing around 12,000 Rs. per person. But when I Checked from Kochi it was showing around 5,000 So I took bus from Bangalore to Kochi and then from Kochi To Male city we took flight.
Here is the details about my stay.
Total Maldives Package from Bangalore for couples for 4 Nights 5 days mentioned below:
|Total Cost for 2 People||Amount in Rs.|
|Bus Tickets – Bangalore to Kochi & Kochi to Bangalore||4,000|
|Air Tickets – Kochi to Male City & Male to Kochi||21,500|
|Hotels Charges at Maldives & Travelling||108,000|
|Food Day 1 & 4||4,000|
|Shopping & Other Expenses||8,000|
Resorts and Hotels we stayed in Maldives
Day 1 & 4 : Season Holidays (Hulhumale) (Approximate cost per night is 4,000 Per night)
Day 2 & 3 – Centara Ras Fushi (Approximate cost per night is 45,000 /-
I booked Flights directly and booked only rooms from Travel Triangle.
Services Offered by Hotels in Maldives
Season Holidays (Day 1 & 4)
Beakfast included – Decent room – As hulhumale is located in city you can rest for day 1 and start your journey to resort on second day.
There are several places you can see in Hulhumale and you can also visit Male city which is one of the most density of population.
Final day you can come back to Hulhumale and board your flight.
Centara Ras Fushi – Water Villa (Day 2 & 3)
You can watch this video to understand how Centara looks like.
What all are service included with Centara Ras fushi Resorts (Subject to Change)
- Arrival (Seaplane/Speed Boat/Domestic flight/Ferry)
- Departure (Seaplane/Speed Boat/Domestic flight/Ferry)
- All Taxes
- All inclusive (all meal and unlimited drinks with soft and hard) Transfer, by domestic flight or speed boat * Kindly find below All inclusive details for centara ras fushi.* All Inclusive Chosen meal plan is applicable on entire stay • Includes daily breakfast, lunch and dinner in Oceans Restaurant.. • Afternoon Tea service • All day soft drinks and mineral water • Open bar service including house pouring brands, wine (red, white, sparkling), beer, alcoholic beverages and a selection of cocktails between 11am – midnight. • Daily replenished minibar service including a selection of snacks, soft drinks and mixers, mineral water, chocolates, beer. Additional stock will incur a charge • Non-motorized water sports & snorkeling equipment • Wi-Fi access
- Room Type
- 2 NIGHT Deluxe Water Villa ALL INCLUSIVE DELUXE ROOM BREAKFAST AND TRANSFER INCLUDED
- Other InclusionsFree Turtle Quest Excursion for two persons one time per stay Noted : Turtle Quest Excursion operated on Mon , Wed ,Fri only please check Weekly Excursion Schedule at the resort : excursions are carried out only if the weather permits and non-refundable Room Capacity:- 2 Adults Return Airport Transfers by Speed Boat Included!
- For Honeymooner Honeymoons must be conducted within the year of wedding or within 12 months of Wedding date. Wedding Certificate is a must at the time of booking and a copy to be presented upon check-in For all stays of 6 nights or less :- A bottle of Sparkling Wine with Luxury Handmade chocolate served in-Villa per room per stay.
Some of the Frequently Question asked about Maldives Package from Bangalore for couples
Do you Need Visa to Visit Maldives?
Yes you need to get Visa, But you can get it once you land Male Airport Maldives. Maldives offers Visa on arrival for Indian citizens therefore you just have to carry your passport and photographs.
Is there any Visa Fee?
No there is no Visa Charges for Indians.
What is the Validity of Visa?
Tourist Visa is Valid for 6 months.
Can I get Alcohol at Maldives?
Maldives is a Muslim country so consumption and carrying any type of alcohol to Male city is illegal. However all resorts sell alcohol at resorts.
If you have any other questions feel free to mention them in comments section below. I will answer them.
Also check about Ooty Tour